April 2, 2009
Attention on deck! Daily photos are no longer being updated on The Dinghy Dock...

Visit my other blog,
"ORIENTAL DAILY PHOTO"
for my almost daily photos of Oriental/Pamlico County/ Local Waterways
...

Thanks for coming aboard!
-Capt. Ben

Monday, December 8, 2008

12.08- Lee's Landing


A fisherman prepares to pull his boat onto its' trailer at the Lee's Landing Wildlife Ramp
Lee's Landing is yet another place you can put your boat in the water in Pamlico County.

This landing is a North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission Public Boat Ramp (aka "Wildlife Ramp") location, so there is no fee to use the boat ramp here.

Lee's Landing is on upper Broad Creek, which runs into the Neuse River, and is not far from the "big city" of New Bern, NC:




-30-

1 comment:

WeSailFurther said...

Great shot. I just found his blog, but I'm liking it so much I'm'na add it to my reader. Thanks!