April 2, 2009
Attention on deck! Daily photos are no longer being updated on The Dinghy Dock...

Visit my other blog,
"ORIENTAL DAILY PHOTO"
for my almost daily photos of Oriental/Pamlico County/ Local Waterways
...

Thanks for coming aboard!
-Capt. Ben

Monday, December 1, 2008

12.01- Look Out for Dog in Road!


An Oriental resident takes his dog for a walk along South Avenue

Golf carts and unleashed dogs are both common sights here in Oriental.

Dogs are not required to be leashed (unless they become "nuissance dogs" under a new ordinance passed this past year), and golf carts have been accepted street vehicles for a long time (and are now "legal" under recent state law and local Oriental ordinance, also passed this past year.)

I'm pretty sure I know who this guy is... I see him often with his golf cart and his dog... but since I am not 100% positive of his name, I'm not gonna say.


-30-

No comments: