April 2, 2009
Attention on deck! Daily photos are no longer being updated on The Dinghy Dock...

Visit my other blog,
"ORIENTAL DAILY PHOTO"
for my almost daily photos of Oriental/Pamlico County/ Local Waterways
...

Thanks for coming aboard!
-Capt. Ben

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5.20- Spam Blog and Lazy Blogger

Blogger's web-bots identified The Dinghy Dock as a "Spam Blog" last week. Apparently when that happens, your blog gets shut down automatically, until you tell Blogger it is not Spam Blog, then you wait for four or five days until one of their humans looks at your blocked blog and re-opens it.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how this site got identified as a potential Spam Blog. From what I gather, I have little way of preventing this, and it could be shut down again at any time. Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for!

Of course, I discovered that my site was shut down after having been a lazy blogger for a week or two. I finally decided to update with some back-logged pictures, and found the site had been removed. I have no idea how long it was shut down before I noticed.

Anyway, I will be filling in the past month or so of pictures during the next few days. Please drop by again soon.

-30-

No comments: