April 2, 2009
Attention on deck! Daily photos are no longer being updated on The Dinghy Dock...

Visit my other blog,
"ORIENTAL DAILY PHOTO"
for my almost daily photos of Oriental/Pamlico County/ Local Waterways
...

Thanks for coming aboard!
-Capt. Ben

Thursday, January 8, 2009

1.08- Skywatch Friday - Sunset clouds over the Neuse

The already-set sun continues to illuminates clouds over the River Neuse, which clouds reflect the light back down into the waters
(Click on image or here for full size)

I took this picture on Dec. 4 of 2008, so my first SWF posting of the new year comes from the old one.

The view is looking SW up the Neuse River from the South Avenue waterfront.

In the foreground is the moribund fishing pier at the Neuse Suites Hotel.


HAPPY SWF EVERYONE!

I look forward to seeing the other Skywatch pictures from around the world on the other SWF sites listed at:

-30-

1 comment: