April 2, 2009
Attention on deck! Daily photos are no longer being updated on The Dinghy Dock...

Visit my other blog,
"ORIENTAL DAILY PHOTO"
for my almost daily photos of Oriental/Pamlico County/ Local Waterways
...

Thanks for coming aboard!
-Capt. Ben

Thursday, February 5, 2009

2.05- Skywatch Friday- Minnesott Ferry Twilight

Western twilight sky as seen from the 5:45 PM Cherry Point-Minnesott Beach Ferry in the middle of the Neuse River
(Click on image or here for full size)

I took this picture on Tuesday evening while returning to Oriental from near Harker's Island, NC.

The 5:45 PM ferry from Cherry Point to Minnesott Beach is a little too late to catch the sunset these days, but I was treated to this magnificent twilight sky during the crossing.

HAPPY SWF EVERYONE!

I look forward to seeing the other Skywatch pictures from around the world on the other SWF sites listed at:


-30-

No comments: