April 2, 2009
Attention on deck! Daily photos are no longer being updated on The Dinghy Dock...

Visit my other blog,
"ORIENTAL DAILY PHOTO"
for my almost daily photos of Oriental/Pamlico County/ Local Waterways
...

Thanks for coming aboard!
-Capt. Ben

Thursday, October 30, 2008

10.30- Bayboro Airport

A lone small airplane sheltered in the hanger of the Bayboro Airport

While I was in the Pamlico County seat of Bayboro today, I decided to cruise by the "Bayboro Airport" I had noticed on my road map.

The airport consists of an empty stretch of grass amongst farmland, a single airplane hanger, a windsock, a dilapidated shed, and several apparently-abandoned-vehicles:




Behind the hanger rests this moribund hobbyist's hanger for the "Down the County Radio Control Flyers:"



Call early to reserve your flight!


-30-

No comments: